Welcome to disabledentrepreneurs®, we provide a voice and networking opportunities for all disabled entrepreneurs in the UK. We focus on governmental advocacy, public awareness activities, and professional disability consulting.
disabledentrepreneurs®, was created in response to the growing demand for a company that will support disabled individuals that are looking towards self-employment in the UK
Our ethos, values, and culture of learning are focused on business
formation and growth, wealth creation and employment outcomes for the
Self-employment just like any other business venture can present
some challenges and in most cases, it is not for everyone, but for many
with disabilities and chronic health conditions, self-employment offers the
the hope of making a living and achieving self-sufficiency.
If you are looking for an experienced and reliable company specializing in helping talented disabled individuals, look no further, disabledentrepreneurs® is here for you.
We pride ourselves on providing the disabled individuals with a voice and networking opportunities that will help them to develop themselves to a higher extent. Because at disabledentrepreneurs®, the inspirations and achievements of people with disability are our main focus. Let us help you, and then you can show the world how proud you are.
- To empower and support disabled people with the knowledge and confidence they need to enable them to grow and become successful entrepreneurs.
- To remove barriers for disabled people interested in starting a business through the services we offer.
- To listen to every entrepreneur that approaches us with a business or startup.
- We will provide a support network of mentors to help make the business a success,
- To help more and more disabled people to start-up businesses and empower them to become more independent and help them fulfill their dreams.
- Inspire people with any disability to become a Disabled Entrepreneur.
- Provide networking opportunities for disabled people of all ages and disabilities.
- Focus on the entrepreneurs and let them do what they do best to help develop their product or service and we will do the rest.
- Signpost opportunities for accessible and appropriate training and development to disabled entrepreneurs.
- Discuss business challenges as a collective in our board meetings.
- Share our business contacts and our leads with other members.
- Assist in looking at strategic issues around disability, small business management, and self-employment.
- Benefit our members with exciting business discounts.
- Provide voice and networking opportunities for all disabled entrepreneurs in the UK.
We want to hear from you! Tell us your stories and experiences to help us inspire and support disabled people across the UK to become successful in their business, whatever the size.